Made in Bowling Green, Ohio and carrying a 13-year warranty, BioFit Engineered Products offer an ergonomic and incredibly durable seating solution to any work environment. Whether you need an ergonomic task chair in an office, healthcare, laboratory, industrial, educational or static controlled setting, BioFit has the seat that fits your unique needs. These chairs feature a large ergonomic backrest, a comfortable waterfall-front seat with four-way contouring, and easily adjustable controls.
This Elite Series baseline model, for example, features:
- Ergonomic 18.5″ wide x 17″ deep x 3″ thick with internal seat board bumperguard.
- Grade 2 Vinyl Upholstery (color as shown).
- Task control with Soft Touch™ pneumatic seat height adjustment,
- Fixed rearward seat tilt of 3.5°.
- Backrest tilt and backrest height adjustment.
- Black powder-coated paint finish standard on metal parts.
- 15.5” wide x 14.5” high backrest with lumbar support and plastic protective panel.
- Dual-wheel non-marring polyurethane casters resist movement when the chair is unoccupied enhancing user safety by inhibiting seating from rolling away on hard floors.
- Grade 2 Vinyl Upholstery in Avant Black (color not shown in chair image).
- Abrasion: 1,500,000 double rubs.
- Advanced soil/stain resistant top coat.
- Clean any spills with mild soap and water. Using any product containing silicone, alcohol or solvents is not recommended as it will adversely affect the ESD properties of the materials.