Made in Bowling Green, Ohio and carrying a 13-year warranty, BioFit Engineered Products offer an ergonomic and incredibly durable seating solution to any work environment. Whether you need an ergonomic task chair in an office, healthcare, laboratory, industrial, educational or static controlled setting, BioFit has the seat that fits your unique needs.
Highlighted by an 18-gauge steel seat, stools in this series are designed to handle tough industrial settings yet can be configured for use in clean rooms.
This Traxx Series model features:
- Round 13″ diameter seat made of 18-gauge steel with a formed flange and smooth edges.
- Black powder-coated paint finish standard on metal parts.
- Dual-wheel non-marring polyurethane casters resist movement when the chair is unoccupied.
- High-profile Euro-look base; T-shape construction for added strength and easy cleanability.
- 25.6″ diameter cast aluminum base.
- Task control with Soft Touch pneumatic seat height adjustment.